With 2024 now here, it is the perfect time to refresh your skincare routine or establish a routine if you didn't have one already. Creating an effective skincare routine involves selecting high quality products that contain well-known and clinically supported ingredients that tackle different skin concerns.
This blog post will highlight essential skincare ingredients and their multiple uses, as well as how you can incorporate them into your daily routine in 2024. We will also discuss which scientific ingredients are included in Skinuva products and how they can help with specific skin concerns.
Essential Skincare Ingredients for a Glowing Complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid: If you are looking to increase moisture and elasticity in your skin, Hyaluronic Acid is a crucial ingredient to help with hydration. Hyaluronic Acid can help increase the moisture content in your skin, which can have various skin benefits, including reducing the appearance of wrinkles and even improving wound healing.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Redness, swelling, and inflammation are often associated with skin concerns like acne and acne scars, so using a product that contains Niacinamide may help calm acne breakouts and also reduce the chances of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). Niacinamide can help inhibit the transfer of melanin to the skin's surface, effectively lightening dark spots and improving overall skin tone.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an incredible antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient that can improve skin texture and tone, hydrate the skin, reduce signs of aging, and more. One of the greatest benefits of Vitamin C is that it is very safe for most skin types. Most people can use Vitamin C topically in skincare products long term without having any adverse reactions. It can also be safely used with other ingredients and products such as retinols or SPFs. Vitamin C also has been shown to hydrate the skin and boost collagen production, which can result in tightening the skin, making it appear firmer and more toned.
- Salicylic Acid: For those that deal with acne regularly, Salicylic Acid is a top choice for preventing breakouts. Salicylic Acid exfoliates inside the pores and promotes smoother, clearer skin by helping the skin shed dead skin cells and decreasing redness and inflammation.
- Synthetic Growth Factors: Synthetic Growth Factors, or lab-created versions of naturally occurring proteins that can play a role in cell growth, repair, or regeneration, are becoming more common in skincare products. Depending on the type of synthetic Growth Factor, they can help improve the appearance and texture of the skin in multiple ways, including: stimulating collagen production, enhancing wound healing, brightening and evening skin tone, increasing hydration, and more.
Using Skinuva Products in Your Daily Routine
If your particular skin concerns you'd like to improve in the new year include scarring or hyperpigmentation, then you may benefit from adding Skinuva products into your routine.
For treating scars from surgeries or injuries, certain types of acne scars, stretch marks, or to just help your skin heal after cosmetic procedures like chemical peels, lasers, or microneedling, try Skinuva Scar and/or Skinuva Scar+ SPF.
Skinuva Scar is backed by 5 published clinical studies and includes ingredients such as synthetic Growth Factors, Silicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, and Centella Asiatica. It helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and helps heal the skin after laser, mircroneedling, and chemical peel treatments. Skinuva Scar+ SPF contains the same ingredients as Skinuva Scar with the added benefit of non-nano Zinc Oxide for broad spectrum SPF 30 protection.
When it comes to treating hyperpigmentation such as melasma, sun spots, under eye circles, dark spots, and more, Skinuva Brite is a safe and effective skin brightening cream that can be used daily and long term.
Skinuva Brite contains synthetic Growth Factors, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Tranexamic Acid and Arbutin in order to help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation. It is physician developed, clinically tested, and proven to improve melasma, sun spots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and more.
Prioritize your skin's health in 2024 by incorporating these essential ingredients and products into your daily and long term routine!