Skinuva® Scar and Skinuva® Brite use ingredients that have been shown to work through medical literature.
Skinuva® Scar Ingredients:
Growth Factors: Selective Growth Factors are the ingredients that elevate Skinuva Scar above all other scar treatment products. These Growth Factors help reduce redness, pigmentation, and thickening of the skin and also promote the correct type of collagen production needed for scarless wound healing.
Silicone: By creating a barrier on the skin, silicone promotes a hydrated environment for the skin to heal, and creates optimal conditions for Skinuva Scar's other products to take effect.
Centella Asiatica: An herbal ingredient, this has long been used in Asian cultures for its exceptional wound-healing properties.
Hyaluronic Acid: A Hyaluronic Acid is used widely in skincare products to promote hydration as well as healthy cell function and healing, and helps the growth factors in Skinuva Scar reach the skin more efficiently.
Vitamin C: This offers a trio of benefits, acting as a protective antioxidant, reducing hyperpigmentation and promoting collagen production.
Aloe Vera: This Aloe Vera also helps create a hydrating environment as well as soothes the skin with its anti-inflammation properties.
Skinuva® Bruise Ingredients:
- Homeopathic Arnica Montana (30X, 1000mg): Arnica’s anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, and pain-relieving properties make it an effective remedy for bleeding, bruising and swelling after injuries, surgeries, or other procedures.
- Bromelain (100mg, 2400 GDU): Bromelain is a protein-digesting aid enzyme derived from the stem, fruit, and juice of the pineapple plant. Bromelain also has anti-inflammatory properties and is used to reduce bruising, pain, and soreness in aching muscles.
- Vitamin C (240mg): Also known as ascorbic acid, Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of collagen, which is used in the building and repair of your skin. It is also a highly effective antioxidant, protecting cells from damage by free radicals. Vitamin C has anti-inflammatory benefits and can help speed the healing process of various types of wounds from surgeries and injuries.
- Grape Seed Extract (200mg): Helps shorten the recovery period by reducing inflammation and accelerating the rate of repair to the skin. It also boosts Vitamin C levels, which helps boost the immune system and speed the recovery process.
- Rutin (100mg): Rutin protects blood vessels and prevent bruising. Rutin is an antioxidant that enhances the action of Vitamin C, supports blood circulation, and also has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Zinc (15mg): Zinc is a mineral and antioxidant that plays a major role in regulating every phase of the wound healing process, ranging from membrane repair, oxidative stress, coagulation, inflammation and immune defense, tissue re-epithelialization, angiogenesis, to fibrosis/scar formation.
Using Skinuva Scar and Skinuva Bruise Together
Skinuva Scar and Skinuva Bruise can help in different stages of your surgery or cosmetic procedure. Skinuva Bruise can be taken either 1-2 days prior to procedure or beginning the day of the procedure to help reduce bruising, swelling, and pain. Dosage is usually 1 capsule twice daily for 7 days unless prescribed differently by your doctor. If your surgery or cosmetic procedure leaves you with a scar, Skinuva Scar may be used once the area has completely healed (typically 2-3 weeks post-procedure). Skinuva Scar should be used twice daily, morning and night, for 3-6 months for best results.